As you begin your journey to find the right company to help advance and develop your business's technology, it is important that you find a team that aligns with your goals and can surpass your needs.
Here at T-Minus Solutions, we know the importance of team alignment for an efficient project process. Technology development usually consists of many different elements and is not a quick process. We have built our approach based on three elements: strategy, agility, and product partnership.
Check out our 5-step process to tech project success at T-Minus Solutions, customized to meet the unique needs of each client:
1. Discovery Call – This is the initial, high-level conversation between the potential client and Craig to discuss the problem, opportunities, and strategy. At this beginning phase, T-Minus Solutions can be determined as the right business or not to meet the potential client’s need.
2. The Workshop – This phase consists of a 2-hour whiteboard session that involves getting the client’s team and the T-minus team together in a room and talking through the new software and enhancements expected. This gives a high-level understanding of what is needed and how it can be achieved forming an initial backlog.
3. Presenting the Technology Roadmap – T-Minus Solutions will present the client with recommendations on how the team will tackle the needs, how long the project will take, and the order of completion. The formal proposal will also be presented during this stage.
4. The Kick-Off Meeting – The phase involves getting the two teams together again, but the focus is alignment this time. Alignment on clear milestones, communication process, protocol, and standards.
5. Agile Scrum Execution – This is the stage of execution. The backlog set in the above phases are delivered leveraging Agile Scrum methodology. There will be biweekly sprint reviews, early value creation, and expanded strategy to iterate our way to an amazing product.
Creating or developing the best technology for your business is not an easy task to achieve. At T-Minus Solutions we build an experience while finding the best solution to your business’s unique technology needs. Contact us today at INFO@TMINUSSOLUTIONS.COM for more on our process and how we can help you reach your goals.